środa, 8 października 2014

ATTACHMENT

Please find enclosed/ find attached my report. Hope it's useful
Here is my report. If there are any problem, please let/ just let me know
This report has just arrived. I'm forwarding/sending it to you. Hope it's not too late.
I'm sending various forms for you to complete. Please give/pay special attention to AF200.
Please complete the attached forms, and return them to me by/before  3 June
As agreed, I'm sending the pre-meeting notes. Let me know if there's anything else we can do from this end/on our side before we meet.
I'm attaching the Business Plan Review. Please note/be aware the several alterations in dates have bee made.
Please find attached my report. Get in touch/Get back to me if there are any problems with deadlines etc.
Please find attached my report. Let me know what you think/ Let me have any comments.
Here is the itinerary for Sri Lanka. Please check/confirm that I have included everything you want in it.




alternation - naprzemiennie
appoint - wyznaczyć
be aware - być świadom
get in touch - skontaktuje się
itinerary - trasa
enclose - załączać, dołączać

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz