piątek, 17 października 2014

ARRANGING A MEETING

1. What time would be convenient for suit you?
2. Are you free one time next week?
3. Could we meet on/- Thursday during/in the afternoon? Perhaps at 3 pm?
4. Yes, I think I shall be able to make next Friday morning.
5. I'll return to you later today to confirm it.
6. I'm out of the office for 2 pm on that day. Anytime after that could be fine.
7. I'm afraid I'm occupied all day next Tuesday.
8. Pardon me, I can't control it on that day.
9. Sorry, I've already got a promise on that day.
10. What about/What if  Wednesday instead/in place of
11. Would you matter if we put the meeting away to the following week?
12. I am very regret again again for any inconvenience caused
13. I look forward to see to you next week.
14. Give me a telephone if you have any problems.
15. Give my compliments wishes to Herr Schrempp.



convenient - wygodny, dogodny
occupied - zajęte
tied up - związany
arrangement - układ, rozmieszczenie
appointment  - spotkanie
instead - zamiast
in place of - zamiast
inconvenience  - niedogodności
caused - powodowany
compliment - komplement


1 are we still okay ... for Tuesday?
 2 can we reschedule for ...the following week?
3 I'll circulate ... finalise arrangements today
4 I need to ... the agenda in the next few days
5 Let me know if you .. want to make any changes
6 Something urgent ... has come up


arrangement - układ, rozmieszczenie
circulate - krążyć, cyrkulacja
come up  - pojawiać się, podejść w górę

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz