środa, 29 października 2014

NEGOTIATING A PROJECT

1. Can you give me information about ...?
2. I would be grateful if you could give me some information about ...
3. Do you think you could send me more details?
4. We need to discuss this before we go any further.
5. How do you think we should deal with this ?
6. I would appreciate your advice
7. We would be prepared to give you a discount if you
8. That could be possible
9. That should be possible.
10. That might be possible - I need to ask my line manager
11. No problem - that would be possible
12. I think we need to have a meeting to discuss this in more detail.
13. Let me know what time would suit you best
14. I'm sorry that we couldn't use your service this time.

necessary - koniecznie
further - dalej
deal - transakcja, sprawa
appreciate  - doceniać
prepared - przygotowany
prepare - przygotować,
discount - rabat, dyskonto, zniżka
suit - odpowiadać, pasować





Asking for information What are your usual charges (fees/rates) for ... ? Can you give me some more information about? 
Requests Do you think you could ...? Would you be able to ...?
Emphasising a main point My main concern at this stage is ... The main thing for me is ...
Asking for a suggestion How do you think we should deal with this? What do you think is the best way forward?
Making a suggestion Why don't you ...? What about if we ..?
Negotiating: being firm I understand what you're saying about ... , but .... I can see what you're saying, but ...
Negotiating: being flexible We would be prepared to ... (if...)  I am willing to ... (if ...)
Negotiating: agreeing Okay, I'm happy with that for now. That's fine
Next steps I'll be in touch again soon with more details. Let's talk next week and see how things are going.
Closing I look forward to working with you  I'm sorry that we couldn't use your services this time, but I hope there wil be another opportunity

emphasisi - podkreślać, eskponować
firm - solidny, twardy
charge -  koszty, opłaty
fee - opłata, taksa
rates - podatek od nieruchomości

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz