piątek, 12 września 2014

KEY PHRASES









Previous contact


Which reference to your email sent (date),...
Re your last email




Reason for email


We are writing to inform you that...
Just a short note to let you know that



Good news


You will be pleased to hear that...
Good news

We are able to confirm that ...
We can confirm that



Bad news/Apologising


I apologise for ...
Sorry for  

We regret to inform you that..
Unfortunately




Requests


I'd be grateful if you could ...
Can you …?/ Please …/

I would appreciate it if you could ...
Please …/ Can you …?/




Offering help


Would you like me to ... ?
Do you want me to 
If you wish, I would be happy to ...
Shall I 




Promising action


I will contact you again
I'll get back to you




Attachments


Please find attached ...
I've attached




Final comments


Thank you for you help.
Thanks for your help
Do not hesitate to contact us again.
If there's anything else, just let us know

If you need any further information.




Closing


We are looking forward to...
Looking forward to

 Yours/Yours sincerely 
Best wishes
Regards

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz